Coronado SEAL Memorial Swim
Time & Location
About the Event
6:00 AM // Check-In
6:30 AM // Safety Brief
7:00 AM // Swim Start
\\ Event Specifics Below! //
The Coronado SEAL Memorial Swim was organized in 2016 to remember and honor every Naval Special Warfare (NSW) Operator who made the sacrifice in serving our Nation. We will be swimming in memoriam for all our fallen heroes and to help support their families.
- Participants will pay $500 to swim on a leg of a relay or $500 to swim individually around the island.
- You can create your own 2 to 10 person relay or just sign up and you will be placed on a relay team.
- Relay swimmers will be swimming a 20 minute leg each and the will be on a boat until the next leg they swim.
- Swimmers should be comfortable and confident in the open water.
- Relay swimmers will have support boats.
- Solo swimmers will be responsible for their own support and must have at least one support boat/kayak per 2 swimmers.
- Solo swimmer cut off time around the island is 5 hours.
- Active duty, retired, or dependents of Naval Special Warfare personnel are free of charge for the 1st 20 who register.
This is a fundraiser for the SEAL Veterans Foundation. Swimmers are encouraged to get sponsorships to help pay their $500 registration fee to swim and are encouraged to exceed that minimum donation amount if possible.
- Solo Swimmer$500$5000$0
- Individual Relay Swimmer$500$5000$0
- Solo: Active-Duty/Retired$0$00$0
- Relay Team: Active/Retired$0$00$0
- Corporate Relay Sponsor$2,500$2,5000$0
- Corporate Relay Swimmer Add-On$500$5000$0
- *SPONSOR A SWIMMER*$500$5000$0